Friday, December 12, 2014

Hilarious Story

So I was dozing this morning, and my cat Pumpkin came in and was playing something. My brother's cat Kendrick came in and tried to take it from her. Usually, they duke it out until one gets the toy, but Pumpkin GROWLED at Kenny. So I reluctantly got up, and followed them into my brothers room. Pumpkin was throwing the thing up in the air, and then picking it back up in her mouth, and carrying it around. It was brown, and I realized that it wasn't one of their regular toys. I walked closer, and picked Pumpkin up. She started crying, and didn't stop until I put her down. I picked up my brothers jeans, which was where Pumpkin left the object. I saw a tail, and couldn't believe it. I turned on the light, and moved the jeans the rest of the way off of the object. It was a mouse. Pumpkin had either obviously killed it, or it was the dead one that they killed like 3 months ago (most likely the first one).  Pumpkin is a true mouser!
On Isaiah's toys...

This one is sorta blurry, but you can sorta see the blob by
the lamp base.
So because the photos from earlier this morning were not nearly
decent enough, I went outside, got the bag out of the trash can, opened it, and 
took a photo of the very dead mouse. Enjoy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment