Friday, December 12, 2014

St. Louis Missouri

Well, I'm here in St Louie, the home of the St. Louis Cardinals! I know there are some people in my church that despise the St. Louis Cardinals...*ahem, Callie* and like the Chicago Cubs. So, just for fun...


Just for you Callie ;) Anyways, my days are filled with school, helping out my mom's
friend that had her knee replaced. They basically cut off her knee bones, and then
replaced them with titanium. 
She's in a lot of pain, so we have to help her out do a lot of things. Her dogs Bishop and Belle
keep me plenty busy. They are slobbery but they're teddy bears! Lol I have my own room
with a very comfortable bed, a dresser, and my own bathroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mom doesn't have that in her room *evil laugh* Anyways, I have to go, so until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment