Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The Emperor's New Groove

This movie is such a hilarious one. My very good friends Lily and Sarah love this movie almost if not as much as Middle Earth related ones ;). There is literally an ENG quote or relative scene for e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. They made sure I knew that :P.
"WHAT'S HIS NAME?!?!"
"HOH! And then you turned me into a llama!"

Pacha: "Emperor Kuzco?"
Kuzco: "Yeeaach! Who did you think you were talking to!"

"Teeellll me abboouutt it..."
This movie is so hilarious. Yzma is actually one of the best bad "guys" i've ever seen. Kronk is the awkward clumsy henchman that adds so much comedy in dialogue of the movie. Actually Yzma and Kronk are both just utterly hilarious in dialogue. Anyways, Pacha and Kuzco are funny in their "rivalry" and Kuzco's snarky attitude. Kuzco: "So if I were you I would pick up some change of address forms on the way home." 

No comments:

Post a Comment