Friday, December 12, 2014

Trip to St. Louis Review

So, I'm back from St Louis, and I thought I'd post a recap of the trip for my friends! ;) So, we went to St Louis to help out my Aunt Carol who had just had knee replacement surgery. She had her knee replaced with basically titanium bones. She was in a lot of pain, so my mom and I went to help her out for a week. The dogs Bishop and Belle kept me company and also kept me quite busy, trying to protect my face from their kisses XD. Belle even slept with me one night...on my pillows. She's a bed hog. You see, if Bishop feels he's in your way, he'll move. However, when Belle is in your way, she won't move. In fact, she really doesn't care where she is as long as she's comfortable. That results in lying on top of me, and sitting on Bishop's head. Here are some photos! (After I got a blog I've tried to be better at taking more photos!)
This is Belle

Belle

As you can see, she's lying on me

That is Bishop, who usually ended up on the floor because
Belle hogged the bed. 

These are from Cabela's. Nice little "museum" full of 
taxidermy.




Well you can see someone is guilty. Vandalized!!! Lol JK.
See the turtle on the deer's head?

No comments:

Post a Comment