Friday, December 12, 2014

The Battle of the Five Armies aka The BEST Movie Ever

Okay, so this movie is coming out soon and I'm going crazy. I found some great pics, and I'm sure my sisters are going to kill me ;) I won't mention any names...XD. So, without further ado...
This..just...WHYYY?!?!?

Smaug is epic, evil, and pretty cool ;)

Lol

That wizard gets on my nerves...Sauramon is evil and you can
even see it in the Hobbit! 
Actors and characters...

Fili is such a good example for older siblings. Sticking
up for younger siblings, and being so loyal.

Epic...



*Ahem* Lil and Sarah...they're IN ARMOR!!!!!!!

Imagine the pain...when you watch this movie!


Bard is awesome. He's so obviously the one that kills Smaug,
and he's epic and the perfect person to do it!

More armor ;)

This MOVIE IS GOING TO AWESOME!!!!


Haha I thought this was pretty funny.

Bard vs. Smaug...that's gonna be AWESOME!


Nephews and uncle...side by side...fighting in an epic battle?
Epic scene

Bolg is an awesome-ish orc. They made his looks perfect for
his character

Tauriel...may I just say that she's awesome. Usually
you always see a male hero, but she's epic. Btw, (SPOILER HERE) it's pretty
obvious that she's going to die...at least thats me (and several others) jumping
to a massive conclusion. She's not in the books, and she's not in the Silmarillion...
pretty obvious.

Thranduil is a jerk but he's pretty sweet too...I mean...an Elf King?
Actually getting his hands dirty? lol

Thorin looks either sick or sad in this pic...

I love the story that Fili and Kili so obviously share. Loyalty, bravery,
brotherly love etc.

Battle the TROLL!!!!!

Depressing...


Bard

Elves

Combined pictures are amazing

Thranduil

It's fan made but it's pretty cool

Bilbo is an awesome hobbit. I mean, he left his home to 
help the dwarves reclaim their homeland!!! That's true bravery.

Bard again.

NOOO!!! Fili, Kili, and Thorin are my favorite dwarves!!!

Movie poster.


Pretty good drawing

Haha that's hilarious! 
Anyways, these are just the pics I found! MORE TO COME!!! Sorry you have to deal with my obsessions if you read my blog. Soon to come...the Hunger Games and Catching Fire Movie Review!

No comments:

Post a Comment